Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Magazine Cover



Assets:





Magazine Cover - Complete:


Artist Statement:

Every morning I wake up, drink hot water with lemon, spend 30 or more minutes on my yoga mat and then I drink a green smoothie. I also have a canon t3i that I enjoy playing around with: in others words, I enjoy to taking random, fun and colorful photos. I wanted this magazine cover to have a calming, peaceful look to it which is why I chose the photos of me at the beach. I also chose to use calm, complimentary colors to help create a unique calming vibe for readers. Anyone interested in living a happy, healthy lifestyle will connect to several of the different featured pages I mentioned on the cover, as well. At least I think so, anyways! :)

I had a really great time creating this project. This has been my favorite project of the semester thus far!


No comments:

Post a Comment