Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lyrical Collage


Original Images: 







Artist Statement: 

For this project I chose to use a photograph that I took in the Bahamas this summer. The other images were also taken with my Cannon EOS Rebel T3i camera. I chose these images because I wanted to stick with the beach theme used in the magazine cover project. The song for the collage is Love is in the Air by John Paul Young. I began this project by removing the background of the original images to ensure they look clean, crisp, and as realistic as possible. I then strategically placed tose images on the background image. I adjusted the brightness and saturation of the clouds to match the sky of my background, as well. I chose to write “Love is in the air” in red because red represents love, passion, and desire. I thought this lyric was a perfect fit as my boyfriend and I were flying in air above the ocean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment