Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Animation - Stop Motion


Artist Statement:

For my project I decided to use stop motion images to create a video of myself and my puppy doing yoga! The most difficult part of this project was eliminating frames. I'm sure there may have been a quicker way to do this but in order to start my project, I had to import video frames to layers. From there I went through the frames and deleted every 3rd frame or frames that I didn't think were necessary. I ran into a big problem because I was only able to upload 500 frames at a time, so I had to do this 3 times with 3 separate parts of the original document. After going through the frames, I then exported and rendered the video. From there I was able to combine the three different media documents, add audio, clip the video, add fade in, fading out, titles, and cross-fades to my final animation. It's really amazing to see the final video! I know it's not perfect, but for my very first animation I am extremely proud of myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment